POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hello Boys, I'm Back (28 Kb) : Re: Hello Boys, I'm Back (28 Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello Boys, I'm Back (28 Kb)
From: Peter Houston
Date: 4 Apr 2000 12:05:32
Message: <38ea12cc@news.povray.org>
Mike Weber wrote
> Her face still looks like a female version of Howard Stern....

:)

You do better :)

Seriously I'm open to suggestions on how to fix it.

Actually, if anyone wants to have a go at modelling a better Blob Head (Male
and Female) with moving eyes, eyelids, jaw (with teeth) and variable mouth
positions, I'll gladly use it.

Until then (or until I can do something about it myself) she will have to
look like Howard.

Regards,

Peter H.